What do you want your audience, your guests, your constituents to take away from their experience with you? There is success and then there is meaningful, moving and memorable success.
A successful event or campaign requires attention to detail, careful planning, knowledgeable staff, polished communications, prudent resource management and a lot of hard work. Our team brings you those important elements for success, but we take things to the next level. We take care of you. We help alleviate your stress by taking-on the pieces that worry you. And we bring your vision to life through attentive listening and our creative approach.
Our services range from Planning and Design: months-long full production, to Advance: days immediately before and day-of event management, to Communications: new media creation, editing, spokesperson and master of ceremonies services, to Strategy: a one-time creative brainstorm and resource session. more on our services
email us: email@example.com
Ullsvik & Associates, LLC principal, Heather Ullsvik, has been producing events for people and causes she believes in for 19 years.
~ Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
Heather and her team bring to every project:
- the creativity of artists
- the practicality of producers
- the care of true hosts
- and the long-view of leaders
Below are examples of efforts Ullsvik & Associates have started or executed:
- created Party for Kids’ Sake sending kids to YMCA summer camp
- grew funds for Community College students with Hands Across CA
- produced Conference of Great Lakes Mayors hosted by Mayor Barrett
- honored human and civil rights advocates who trail-blazed for equality
- raised funds and mentors for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- promoted small town book festival to one of its highest attendances
- helped to elect leaders like: President Obama, NV Senator Reid, WI Chief Justice Abrahamson and former WI Governor Doyle, amongst others
- produced enriching concerts for various causes
- wrote, recorded or promoted communications for all these efforts
list of events and references available upon request